15.9.11




William Clay (Billy)

This man has lived quite an extraordinary life. Though it would be rude to identify his age, or age group, he may portray the body of an 80 year old something, but has the characteristics of a 20 year old so and so. Was born in Southern Australia Melbourne and traveled to Eastern Australian for love, lived life care free and doing things that are only left to the imagination, and marrying a lovely lady Mrs Clay, who is a librarian to Wycliffe Christian School.I had the great pleasure of talking to this man, just breezed pass his magnificent creation of a train board. In doing so, i found that Mr. William is one of the most extraordinary people i have ever met. He isn't aware of his the significant impact he has made upon me and my life. He has changed my views towards everything. He is one man I will forget in this life time nor the next.